Dr. Patricia J. Wales BSc ND
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
For her clients ranging from infants to the golden year, she emphasizes stress-proofing, optimum nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits.
Individual treatment and prevention programs address concerns such as
• “I just don’t feel well” – assessment of underlying barriers to health and how to remove them.
• Digestive disorders such as burping & flatulence, pain & discomfort, GERD, IBS, IBD (Crohn’s & Ulcerative Colitis)
• Allergies & food sensitivities, asthma, eczema
• Women’s health issues including breast conditions, pre-menstrual syndrome, period irregularities, endometriosis, menopause, fertility, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts
• Family health challenges – preventing colds &
• Children’s health from infants to teens – enhancing immune response to colds &
• Chronic conditions including high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, chronic fatigue,
Throughout her career,
Blending scientific knowledge and her years of clinical experience,